Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Storm...

We are in for a very cold and ugly weather day. Snow this morning, freezing rain by this afternoon and more snow in the evening. School was canceled everywhere. The roads are suppose to be very treacherous and almost impossible to drive on. I went and did some "major" grocery shopping yesterday (as did everyone else) and we are as ready as we can be for today's storm.
I am keeping my fingers crossed that the weather will calm down by tomorrow and the roads are better because my dad is suppose to fly in tomorrow eve!

Mac is kind of frustrated with the weather. It is way too cold to play outside and all is frozen anyhow as far as the snow. His birthday party on Saturday will probably be canceled/rescheduled and he doesn't like the fact that he will not have a Christmas party at school. Lilly is on the tail end of her strep throat/cold. I am in the middle of mine...NEED SLEEP...my head feels like it's gonna explode. Head colds are the worst-
With Pat home and not at work, I will be catching up on my ZZZ's!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be sure to take all the vitamin
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
you can with Pat at home!
You need your strength and good health for the next couple of weeks!!
Poor Mac. Good things come to those who wait? Hey...yahoo. it is snowing!!!!! ahahahahahhahahha
yippee yipppeee yahoooooooooooo

Wednesday, December 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home