Thursday, May 23, 2013

Special Birthdays!

It seems the birthday season has hit hard around here lately! I know so many people with birthdays happening all of last month, this month and well- the rest of the summer!
A few weeks ago, we celebrated Elyse's birthday at Edgefield. Always, always a good time with that group!
Happy Birthday Elyse! Your a great friend and super gal!
Last weekend I was able to celebrate Jimbo's birthday! I even got to see a few of my Canby friends.
Good Times!
Happy Birthday Jim!
Thanks for having me along to celebrate!
I had some good laughs and getting to hang with Momma B is always a good thing (0:
To all you others out there with birthdays that just passed and birthdays coming up-
I wish you a Happy Birthday and a Blessed Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home