Saturday, May 11, 2013

Mother's Day Wishes...

Happy Mother's Day 
to all mothers, mothers-to-be, caretakers, Mr. mom's, givers, lovers, every day heroes..
U DO IT ALL...
every single day and ask for nothing in return but the happiness and health of those you love.
I hope that you find a moment (or two, or three) too sit and ponder on all that you do for those you love and to thank God for all that you have.
My children are my world, my husband is my world, my family and friends are my world... 
their love, support and encouragement make me fearless.
What a blessing you all are to me...even if I haven't seen you in years, or you are up in heaven's glorious clouds- 
you are a part of me, 
you are always in my heart.
This morning I sat to drink my cup of coffee before my babes were out of bed...
I had a small rainbow in my coffee!
Wow...super cool!!!
It is truly the little things that are important to me...
I am a very blessed Momma.
Thank you Mac Attack, Lilly Belle and Lil' Griff for being my world and for blessing me with the "job" of being your momma-
XO-
Mom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home