Sunday, April 21, 2013

Italian Dinner and Dance 2013

Over the past few years, we have attended the annual Italian Dinner and Dance at Club Paesano. It's always a great time, with family and friends! I try to grab a few photos each year- so here they are and again, I apologize that some of them are sideways....darn blogger!
 We were able to visit with Pat's Uncle Dean and his sweet gal Rita. I wish I had gotten a picture of the two of them together...but I didn't. Anyhow, enjoyed visiting with them both and Kelly enjoyed dancing with him. I love it when families can get together and have a great time, makes for some great memories (0:
 Dancin' the night away!
Momma B and Jimbo-
 Pat had all the hot moves...so hot, that the tambourine was handed off to him....
yee-haw, Go Potter!
Great fun. Here is a link to some of the years past: We missed 2012 because we were at Pat's company dinner...but here are few pics from 2011.
I guess I didn't take any pics in 2010??
Looking forward to next year's party!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home