Wednesday, May 11, 2011

A nice day

My Mother's Day was a really good one. We didn't have any big plans other than maybe doing some work in the yard and just taking it easy. Mother Nature didn't cooperate for yard work so that left us even more time to just get some R & R. We did meet up with the family at Tebo's for some of their famous Strawberry Shortcake. The place was packed and a bit nuts, but we all enjoyed our desserts!
Griff really enjoyed his...he also felt that eating strawberry shortcake was serious business!

Tarver and Lilly enjoyed some too.
Happy Mother's Day Grandma Kathy. We love you!

This card, by far was my favorite. I loved all my flowers and other cards too...but the one Mac made me just really tugged at my heart. The front says "Happy Mother's Day" in Chinese.
The inside....ahhhh, makes being a Mom totally worth it!
It says- "you make my life so awesome and fun. You're always there for me. You care about me so much. I'm the luckiest kid alive."
I am the luckiest Momma alive. It's an honor and pleasure to be "Mom" to my kiddo's!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home