Thursday, April 21, 2011

April Birthdays with the Family

On Sunday we celebrated April birthdays with all of the family. The weather was awesome...first time in a very long while that we have had sunshine! The kids played outside all afternoon. I made Lilly, Catie Lynn and Tarver's cakes. Sherry made Heidi's. We had lots of great food and lots of cake! Yum

Heidi's cake that Sherry made is a traditional cake that their Grandma always made. It's a good thing that Kathy and Sherry can make it because every time I have tried, I have failed. I can't get the icing down...


We pulled out the bounce house and took it with us. It was a hit! We bought it for Lilly's 3rd birthday and it has been put to good use.
Alec and Mac.
I can't believe how big Alec is!
Mac spent some time driving Griff around on the 4-wheeler. Griff loves that sort of stuff.
It was a great day with family and friends!

1 Comments:

Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

wow. I haven't seen Alec in a very long time! Looking at the picture of Alec and Mac, at first glance, I thought Mac was standing next to Pat! 'course, i didn't have my glasses on! :) But still...

Friday, April 22, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home