Thursday, April 21, 2011

Italian Dinner and Dance

Saturday evening we went to an Italian Dinner and dance. Pat's family is Italian and the event is put on by an Italian Club. Our family/group took up two tables! The food is always delicious and everyone always has a great time.

Momma Mississippi is visiting (Jimmy's Mom) and she got out on the dance floor and cut loose! I know she had a great time!

Pat and I had a good time too, but I was feeling sick. I was going to meet up with my gals after this party was over and continue the night with them in downtown Portland to celebrate Kristi's birthday. My plan didn't work out. I had a really sore throat and my sinuses were killing me. I ended going to the Doc on Monday to find out that I had strep throat and a sinus infection...no wonder I felt horrible! Anyhow, I made the best of the dinner and dance and wished my gals a good time. Thanks to Momma B for coming out and staying with the kiddo's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home