Wednesday, April 10, 2013

LaRae Kay Pasley

Our family lost a loved one on March 23rd. Her service was this past Saturday.
She was my cousin and only 37 years old. She had a rough life and had been very ill. We are all glad that she isn't suffering anymore, but it still makes it difficult to say good-bye for now...I have faith that we will see her again someday and she will be happy and healthy.
My grandparents and Mom were at her service and we got to meet our newest member of the family, Aryanna. She is 3 months old and Larae was her Aunt.
I managed to snap a picture of them with her and thought I would share it-
 She is pretty little gal! 
I wanted to keep her for sure!
It was a tough service, but we all made it through it and we will keep her in our hearts forever.
I am glad she is in God's care now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home