Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Hippity-Hoppity

Egg Hunts, Pretty Dresses, Sunshine and a yummy Meal are just a few things that make a Happy Easter.
We spent ours outside, in the sun, which makes me so, so happy.
But first...a few preparations. We had to cook and bake and decorate and stuff eggs (just to help the Easter Bunny out) and do some primping. What?? Yes, some primping...it started with Lilly's hair. She always wants me to fix it a certain way and well, ummmm...let's just say that I am sort of lousy at fixing her hair the way she wants it. LOL. I am happy to say, she wasn't disappointed this time! YaY...finally!!!
We started with this...
(thank you aunt myrt-myrt for the suckers, as you can see- they are very yummy)
 I am sure some of you remember these from "back in the day"...too funny.
I was certain it was going to be a long shot. I didn't think she would sleep in them all night, but she did.
This was our end result...and of course, blogger won't rotate my picture!!
 She looked like a doll and she loved it! So, I was happy and a bit relieved.
Mac had a bit of "primping" to do as well...he is gonna be sooo embarrassed that I posted this, but I just can't help it!
 Yes, my baby boy is shaving now. YIKES!! What?? How?? 
Ugh...he is growing up too fast. I tried putting it off for as long as possible, but
I couldn't look at him without staring at his mustache...I couldn't believe he even had one, but there was no denying it...it was time. Now, you can all laugh at me...and hopefully he won't be too mad at me for posting this. Ha-
After all the primping, baking and attempts for a few photos...we were on our way for a great Easter Day!
 This is Griff in motion-
Photo #1
 Photo #2
Ah, yes-  3 times is the charm!
Pat seems to disappear when my camera comes out...hmmm...
When we got to Aunt Kelly's house, it was time to have some fun!
Everyone enjoyed some football...
These two are pretty funny to watch play...
 We did attempt some group photos...
 I eventually gave up (:
 Then it was egg hunting time!
 We hope you all had a fun and blessed Easter.
Love to each of you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home