Tuesday, April 17, 2012

A Celebration-

We got to go out on the town Saturday evening to celebrate Fuller Bother's (Pat's work) 50 year anniversary. All of us (employees & spouses) were treated to a very elegant evening and dinner at Portland City Grill. It is one of the nicest restaurants I have ever been to. We were on the 30th (top) floor. It's located in the heart of downtown Portland, so the view was absolutely amazing!
We were all decked out....
I even wore 6" heels!
I felt like I was towering over Pat...hee-hee, I sort of was!
In this last picture I was giggling because I kept "dunking" down to be the same height as him for pictures.
It was a great night!
We are really truly blessed that Pat works for such a caring, honorable and respectful company. It's small and very family oriented. Mr. Fuller cares about all of his employees and his company very deeply. He surprised each of them with VERY, VERY generous gifts.
You just don't see that a lot anymore.
Thanks for a great party Mr. Fuller (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home