Monday, April 11, 2011

Fire Update...

I just talked to Dad, Rayleene and Nonna...they were all in the cook shed celebrating "HOME", having some supper and a few drinks after their long couple of days! The fire is about 40% contained and their homes appear to be in the clear. There are small fires around them, but all seems under control. We hope it stays that way. It is still windy and very black and smokey. Hopefully the wind will not cause the fires path to change it's direction again.
I will post updates as they come in and also have some pictures coming my way, so I will get those up too. Thanks to all of you for your thoughts and prayers. Keep them coming!
Also, you can click on the Marfa Public Radio Station link in my earlier posts for updates.

1 Comments:

Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

whew! Glad they have a break and hopeful that it's over for your family!

Tuesday, April 12, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home