Thursday, February 14, 2013

Thought for Today....

We have SO much going on right now in our little life...I have LOTS to blog about once the dust settles. I have this book that I just bought called 
"A Guide for the Advanced Soul". 
I randomly opened it up to a page this morning and it said "Stride forward with a firm, steady step knowing with a deep, certain inner knowing that you will reach every goal you set yourselves, that you will achieve every aim."
Wow- could not have opened it up to a better page!!! I am striding forward...very steadily and am not going to give in...yep, I am- and so is my little family.
Stay tuned (0:
Wishing all of you LOVE on this Valentine's Day, we all benefit from it and this world could sure use a lot more of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home