Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Weekend Fun!

Had a fun filled, busy weekend. We went skiing, swimming and I bunco'd it up with my Sandy Gals! The kids have been taking ski lessons at Ski Bowl, so we have been going up the mountain 3 - 4 times a week! It's been a lot of fun. Mac is already making the runs up the mountain and doing really well. Lilly is also doing great. She loves the tow rope. Pat will be taking her up the slope for a run soon.

This was Mac's second lesson/class. He really liked his instructor. Young "dude" with a lot of energy...
I am amazed at how fast the kids are picking this ski stuff up. It's so foriegn to me because I have never tried it...and I won't be anytime soon! I like snowmobiling and snowshoeing...that's about as much snow activity that this Texan gal needs (;
I know Pat is loving every second up there with his kiddo's. I just do a good job of cheering them on!

Had a blast with my Canby Bunco group. I really enjoyed having them all over. As you can see, we had a St. Patty's theme. Good times, Good times! A big thanks to Kristi and Danna for subbing. We had some sick gals that had to skip out.




Peyton's swim party was a lot fun. Griff wasn't crazy about the water, which surprised me because he usually likes it?? He was just dandy as long as he had the orange cones or a ball to play with... away from the water.
Anyhow, Mac and Lilly enjoyed it. In the picture below, Mac did one too many belly flops off the diving board...ouch! His tummy was RED...
Mac is getting good at flips off the board and making his Momma a bit nervous (;
Go Jason!
Eating some grub. Great party Lekberg's! Thanks for the invite.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home