Friday, July 31, 2009

Float/Rafting Trip

This was the guys trip on the Umpqua River. They did a float trip on Saturday, fished, camped and had a lot of fun. They were fishing for bass and all caught a lot of them. Dad caught the most.

Mac and Alec fishing.

Dad really enjoyed the pontoon.

It is beautiful there.

Pat likes to pontoon too!
Lilly and I ended up staying home for this trip. It was VERY hot and I had a lot to do before John and Nora's arrival. It was kind of nice to have some down time. I have been feeling good and keeping up with all the activities, but my legs/varicose veins are starting to hurt some, so I took advantage of this time and propped them up.
Thank You Dan and Daisy for putting this trip together! As soon as I get the rest of the trip pictures from Mike, I will get them posted!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

I have to say I envy you right about now, all of the beauty surrounding you in your area, so much to do.

Saturday, August 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home