Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Wednesday Picture

I never know these days how I am going to feel each morning when I wake up for a new day.
I try to make it a CHOICE to wake up with a smile and positive perspective. I guess the key word in that sentence is "try"...I do not always succeed, but at least I know that I put all my effort into it and that if I have a rough day...IT'S OK and IT WILL BE OK.
I awoke this morning with a sadness that cut deep into my heart and soul...it physically hurt. I immediately knew it was me missing my Dad. I wanted so bad to be able to pick up the phone and call him to fill him in on everything that we have been up too, how well all 3 of his grand-kids are doing and to share joy in the fact that he has another grand-baby on the way. I just simply wanted to hear his voice and tell him how much I love him. It's amazing to me how quickly someone that is so near and dear to us can be taken away in an instant. It's a lesson that I think we all learn in time. I am making progress with it each day. It's a hard one, but a necessary one.
I will get through today and hopefully wake up tomorrow with a smile.
Love to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home