Tuesday, February 7, 2012

SILLY!

Just got a few snapshots of my silly kids to post.
They are so much fun. I love being their Momma!Griff has been rocking his Home Depot Safety Goggles...
...he seems to think they improve his gaming on the Wii.
HA, HA!

Miss Lilly finally lost her first tooth at home....YEAH!
(her other teeth have been pulled by the dentist)
I simply tied a piece of dental floss around the tooth, gave it a tiny, little pull and OUT it popped. She was thrilled when the Tooth Fairy brought her a $2.00 bill!
She has another tooth that is so close to coming out, but she has been hesitant to let me try to "help it out". I told her that she has a dental appt. this Thursday, so she better get it by then or the dentist will do it. She doesn't seem thrilled with that idea, so we'll see if she gets it out before then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home