Sunday, January 22, 2012

You & Me

This post is for my guy, my husband, partner and best friend.
I think of you when I hear the lyrics to this song.
I am carrying this song with me today in my heart, for we can do anything...just as the song says. We have had a very challenging and sad few months. We both have had to say goodbye to our Fathers, which is extremely difficult to do and the fact that they both passed away so close together in time is just really insane. It has been difficult for our little family- to say in the least. It's hard to "hold" us all up when we are both truly hurting. You have done an amazing job. I appreciate and love you with all I have. Thank you for all your love, strength and calmness. Thank you for reminding me that it's OK and GOOD to laugh/live again after an unspeakable loss.
You have showed me that JOY will wind it’s way around scars that will never un-knot within us – like smiling ivy warming tree roots.
I am so blessed to have you by my side.
Love You (:

3 Comments:

Blogger Coody Corner said...

so happy you have had someone to help you find your way to this place......we all need help sometime.....it will someday be your turn to help another find this understanding. You have been blessed. love u

Monday, January 23, 2012  
Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

Your Aunt is a most wise woman!

Monday, January 23, 2012  
Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

And so is your sweet husband! Yes. It is ok to live and laugh again after such a devastating loss. All in good time.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home