Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cookies, Cookies & More Cookies!

Girl Scout Cookies are here! We picked them up today!
My garage is now jammed packed with over 1,000 boxes!!
A HUGE "THANKS" to all of you that supported Lilly and her Troop this year.
It's greatly appreciated by a very sweet group of girls that all have big ideas and dreams.
This money will go to a great cause, so give yourself a "pat on the back" for helping out!
Lilly and I will be in touch with those of you that placed orders soon to make arrangements for delivery. Payment is due upon delivery. For those of you that live far away, we will be shipping them to you shortly. Please send us your $$ owed. Checks can made out to Girls Scouts Troop 45512. *PLEASE, send $5.00 - $10.00 (depending on how many boxes ordered) for shipping costs and it needs to be separate from your cookie money total, so either just send cash or make a check out to me for the shipping.
For those of you that didn't get an order in, but are now just CRAVING these delicious cookies- No Worries...I got your back (:
Just call, text or e-mail me and I can get you some!
THANK YOU!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tookie said...

My COOKIES!!!!

Monday, February 20, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home