Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sports, Sports & Sports...

This track season has been a good one for Mac. He's is getting really good at the relays. He can run well and seems to enjoy it too.



He does ok with shot-put and pretty well with javelin throwing. You can see his javelin up pretty high in the picture below.

Lilly is still loving soccer. I think it's a sport she will always play. She scored another goal in her game today!

GO LILLY!

This is Griff today at Lilly's game. He was kind of grumpy...I think he sensed that I was about to leave him for a week. Yep...a whole week. We are leaving for Disneyland in just a few short hours!! YEAH! We are all very excited.
Momma B and Jim came to Lilly's game and we did "the swap" with Mr. Griff right after the game. I have been dreading it for a few days. I knew it would be tough...and it was. I cried as I buckled him into their car. I know he will be very well cared for while we are away, but it still makes the temporary good bye difficult. He will be going back and forth from Momma B's to Grandma Kathy's, so I know he will be entertained and very loved while we gone.
We will have a great time and I will miss by baby boy!
Ta-Ta for now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

we LOVED watching Lilly's game today! So much fun! She seems to really like the sport! And is good at it! Love to watch more games!!
I didn't know Mac was doing track at the moment. Would love to watch him run, too! What great sports to have them in! Miss those days! Tom played soccer from kindergarten till his JR year in high school. And track...lead him to compete at Eastern Ore U. He would have gone to OSU but they don't have a track team!!

Saturday, May 21, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home