Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning 2010

The kids were up early Christmas morning to see what Santa brought...it's really sweet to see how excited they are and how big their eyes get when they discover all the packages he brought!

Santa was really good to all of us this year, so we must have behaved pretty well! I don't have many pictures because my camera is dying on me...most of them come out so blurry, you can't see what the picture is of. These are the only few that turned out. Lilly rocked out on Mac's new guitar...maybe we should have gotten her one!
Anyhow, Santa must have known how badly I needed a new camera...cuz, HE BROUGHT ME ONE!
YEAH...now I can take all the pictures I want!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home