Thursday, March 11, 2010

Loungin'

I pulled out the Bumbo seat this morning and Griff enjoyed sitting up and taking it all in. See the drool? This boy soaks everything!

He has a doc's appt this afternoon- I think he may have an ear infection...let's hope not. He has had a low grade temp for about a week and has become very fussy and extremely restless the last 3-4 days. Pat and I have had very minimal sleep!! I am barely functional at this point. Guess we'll see what's up in a bit. Lilly says he's "grumpy"...LOL.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coody Corner said...

He is so cute. He will be big before anyone down here gets to even hold him......Jerry told me he was heading up that way the end of March. That is good - he could use some good times after what he has been through the past several months.

Thursday, March 11, 2010  
Blogger Pat and Laura Potter said...

Yes, he is growing. Sadly, I can't slow him down before we are able to make a trip down there. I am so excited for my Dad to get here and meet him!! We are all excited to see Grandpa Tex-

Thursday, March 11, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home