Monday, March 8, 2010

Oh YES...IT'S 80's NIGHT- OH what a NIGHT!

We had an 80's night to celebrate Ginnie's birthday (in the "PEACE sign shirt)....WOW what a fun time we all had. Our outfits totally rocked!
We went to the Crystal Ballroom in downtown Portland where they played 80's music all night and everyone was in their 80's best and rocked it! We also stayed all night at the Governor Hotel.
Yes...this is Brett Michaels (lead singer from Poisson, A.K.A. Pat Potter) with me below. He had girls stopping him for photos...





The Birthday Girl...






I have many, many more pictures. There were over 200 on my camera. It was really a great time! I had a rough start to the evening because I didn't want to leave the kids over-night, but they were in the loving care of Momma B- so I HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT!! Thanks for taking such great care of them Momma B! Oh- and thanks Mariah for my 80's outfit and the hair crimper...it was a hit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home