Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pondering...

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
We did, in fact...we are still stuffed! We ate way TOO MUCH-
We had a good turn out and enjoyed visiting with those that could make it. I was so busy that I did not get any pictures of the kids...
However, I did get these pics of Henry and his friend Hunter. We were dog sitting for our friends over the holiday. I had to put them outside while I was baking/cooking. When I looked out the window, I could not resist...they were so cute!
(I think they were plotting/pondering on how to get some turkey & ham!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silly pups!
That a sweet photo of the 2 dogs!
Maybe they are thinking of jumping the fence? counting cars? or just having some quality time with a friend. :) I am glad that Henry has found a friend, too. Hard to believe that it was almost a yr ago that he ate lilly's stockings!
silly dog!

Sunday, November 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home