Monday, November 17, 2008

Football Party

We celebrated and honored our Blue Thunder Champions lat night at a pizza party bash. The kids received their hard earned trophies and the Coach recognized Assistant Coaches and others that helped out throughout the season. I even got an award for being Team Mom! It was embarrassing...but very sweet of them. Pat also got an award for being an Assistant Coach. We all had a great time and Mac cannot wait until Thursday for Show-n-Tell at school.
Blue Thunder placed 3rd in overall championship games!

GO MAC ATTACK!


Proud Papa & Momma!
Now, isn't my hubby most handsome? He is turning 40 tomorrow and I tell him every day how handsome he is and what a hunk he is!

If he sees this, he is gonna kill me!
LOL...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! You better tell that guy of yours that he IS a handsome hunk! He's built pretty tight for a 40 yr old!! (that was ok to say, huh?)
You guys look so happy! Life is good, eh? I am extremely glad! I can't tell you enough how delighted I am for you all in your new community, neighborhood, house, and life! Wish I could say I was your proud mom....cuz I am very proud of you guys. Always.
much love to ya'all

Tuesday, November 18, 2008  
Blogger Tanya said...

Congratulations on the awards. I am just now reading up on posts, has been a busy couple of weeks.
Nice looking trophy Mac, I will have to show Bryce when he gets home.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008  
Blogger Pat and Laura Potter said...

We are very blessed to have so many wonderful things to be thankful for. We are in the Lord's Grip for sure and have many angels watching over us.

Wednesday, November 19, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I firmly believe that your Big John and Memaw are your real angels watching over you!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home