Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OOOH, Oprah Freebie!

I have Oprah on at the moment and she has an offer on her web-site that is good for the next 48 hrs only. It is an awesome deal. You can get your kids artwork/pictures published in a nice, professional bound book done by snapfish.com
I love snapfish.com and their products. I have ordered several of their products in the past. These books make awesome mementos and gifts! They are priced at $29.99, but if you log onto Oprah.com and follow instructions on her site, you can get ONE for FREE!
AWESOME!!
Just wanted to pass it on-

1 Comments:

Blogger Tanya said...

Cool, I think I will take advantage of the free gift. I use snapfish sometimes. I order photos and have them sent to Beverly. Sometimes, I use Walmart. Thanks for the heads up on the gift.

Thursday, November 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home