Saturday, November 1, 2008

It's HALLOWEEN...

Hello! So, we had a good trick-or-treatin' time. The kids looked great and scored on a ton of candy. We had perfect weather...the first time ever! It is always cold and wet, but last night was warm and dry! I cannot believe how many houses in our neighborhood gave out KING size candy bars and even PACKS of candy...made us look like the loser house 'cause we gave out small size candy!!! Guess I will have to be more on top of it next year-
We are having an "adult" costume party tonight. I am looking forward to a night without the kids and hanging out with our friends and family. It will be fun to see all the costumes too. I have a few games planned like a Guitar Hero contest! I also have prizes for costumes. I will make sure to get lots of pictures. Hope you all had a Spooky Good Halloween!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home