Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Trip
















Howdy! We went to a pumpkin patch today and had a blast. The theme was Alice in Wonderland. It wasn't as big as some we have been to in the past, but it was a lot of fun. We did the hayride, pony rides, kids palooza play area that had a dark hay maze, an open hay maze, a corn play box (Lilly's fav), a trike race, ball pit & more! We also did a pumpkin cat-a-polt...it was hilarious. You put a pumpkin in a big sling & shoot it as far as you can. We never hit the targets, but Lilly got really close! I also found a pumpkin that looks like...well, you can decide. I have posted a picture of it. We came home with 4 huge pumpkins too. I also have to add that they had the best caramel corn ever, I think most of you know that is one of my favs/weaknesses. Could live off that stuff! The weather was awesome...a first. It is usually raining when we go to the pumpkin patch. I even posted a picture of Mt. Hood, it was beautiful today!



2 Comments:

Blogger Kelsey said...

Ok, I'm jealous. Ya'lls pumpkin patches are much better! I guess since we never really get fall down here, we just don't know how to set up a proper patch. I like the new haircut. Cute!

Saturday, October 11, 2008  
Blogger Tanya said...

I am jealous, at least you and Kelsey get to go to a pumpkin patch. We don't even have one around the area. The church will be having a fall festival, that is probably as close as we are going to get to something fun.
Looks like ya'll had a great time. Enjoyed all the picks, especially the pumpkin, haha.

Monday, October 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home