Sunday, December 30, 2012

12 Years Ago...

Twelve years ago today I gave birth to a magical little baby boy.
He instantly stole my heart. Our life's changed forever...we could not have imagined how much we would love this baby and all the happiness, love, joy and contentment he would bring...
Through the years you have grown so tall and lean, your shoulders are starting to widen a bit, you have big thick, long, gorgeous eyelashes with bright brown eyes that are full of wonder. Your heart is bigger than the sky, your imagination knows no bounds. Your a collector.  A nature boy. A friend. A brother and a kind soul, even fragile at times. You find wonder all around you, don't ever loose this quality...it is a gift that not everyone possesses. You are ever so bright and smart. You have a laugh that makes me bust out in laughter as well.  I try every day to deserve you my sweet son.  

Happy 12th Birthday Mac,
you surprise us every day.
I love your heart my boy
I love your wonder-
you are a blessing and time is flying by very quickly!
We hope you enjoyed your Birthday as much as we did and thanks for spending the whole day with us!
We  started the day off bright and early with a little prank...
this is the outside of his bedroom door.
When he opened it up...all the balloons came down on him!
He had to push his way out through the plastic! It was pretty funny!
Then he left with Dad, Lilly and Kaymen to go skiing.
Griff and I stayed home to bake a cake a do a bit of decorating.
Once they were back, Tristen came over and we had a small party.



Then it was off to the mall for some shopping and a movie. We saw The Hobbit and then went to dinner at The Ram. I hope you enjoyed the day as much as we did!
We LOVE you Mac Attack!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home