Wednesday, March 21, 2012

120 Days


It has been just about 4 months...
I miss him terribly, I need him...
I cannot accept that he isn't here, I cannot accept that I can't call him when I want, just to say I love you and hear his voice...
it is so HARD and I am so TIRED.
I am tired of crying, but the tears won't stop...the pain won't go away...the anger will not let-up.
I am trying...trying to let go.
I hope it comes soon...for all of us.
My poor kids and husband, they still hurt too.
It is so hard to explain to them. They see me hurting and I think it hurts them as much as it hurts me to see them hurting.
I never could have imagined or prepared myself for this big of a loss.
I still have faith, still believe...that it's gonna get better.
I guess we all need more TIME.

1 Comments:

Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

I love that movie photo of your dad! I remember seeing the movie with you and Pat! You sorta squealed a little when you saw your dad's mountain in the film! :)

Friday, March 23, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home