Tuesday, July 5, 2011

4th of July

Happy 4th of July!
We had a good 4th. It didn't turn out as we had planned, but that's how things go sometimes. We were just happy to be together and enjoyed staying home.







I did make it out to Canby to pick up the kids from Momma B's. They had to stay with her while Pat and I left on Thursday for Baker City to take care of some things with Pat's Dad. We thought we would be back in time to follow through on some plans we had, but as I stated earlier- things happen. We didn't get home until late Sunday night.
I met up with the kids and Momma B. We watched the 4th of July parade and walked around the festivities in the park for a bit. I then loaded up everyone and all our stuff and headed home to celebrate the rest of the day with Pat. We had a wonderful dinner, prepared and packed with lots of care from Momma B, as well as all the usual fun things we do on the 4th. The weather was great so we hung out in the yard and played, had a silly string fight and once it got dark we lit off our fireworks. It was great!
We missed out on a few celebrations with friends and family, but you were all with us in spirit! Hope you all had a safe and fun 4th!
A HUGE THANKS goes out to all the helped us while we had to "jet" out of town so quickly. Thanks Krissa for watering my flowers and watching our house. Thanks Momma B for EVERYTHING...I don't even know where to start. You are truly a blessing to me and my family!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home