Thursday, January 13, 2011

Romp to Stomp!

Hello Friends and Family!

This is a picture of my "Snow Bunnies" snow shoe team from last year at Mt. Hood. I have just joined them and The Romp to Stomp fund raiser for breast cancer for the first time! I am very excited about joining this team and raising funds for this very important cause!!

For the last few years, I have done The Relay for Life Race and did not always try to raise any extra funds for the cause. I figured the cost of my entry fee and purchasing a shirt at the event was enough. Well - there is no cure for breast cancer yet, so I am signed back up for a new and fun race in February 2011. This year my family and I have been blessed with good health. Unfortunately breast cancer is still running rampant in our world. Funds from this event stay for the most part in the North West. I am hoping to raise money to help cure breast cancer - just $10 at a time! It is easy to donate. Please just click on the link below and you can donate to the cause on behalf of our 2011 team

THE TAHITIAN TA TA's.

http://register.tubbsromptostomp.com/site/TR/Romp/General?team_id=2990&pg=team&fr_id=1134

Yep, we are losing the bunny ears for flowers in our hair and coconut bras! Please help raise money for the cure by sponsoring me today!! I am hoping 2011 be a great year for you and your families. Stay healthy and stay in touch.

Thanks so much!


3 Comments:

Blogger Pat and Laura Potter said...

Thanks so much Momma B for your donation!! It means a lot!! I am not sure how to get the other $25.00 switched over under my name, but it really doesn't matter to me (-:
Thank You for supporting such an important cause!!
Luvs Ya-

Friday, January 14, 2011  
Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

You are very welcomed! sorry I am not to techno minded!! It's a great cause and the activity sounds like so much fun! Hey, it's "shoeing!" THAT is great fun!
You'll have a great time with your friends! and Momma B's snowshoes~ glad you are going to use them!

Friday, January 14, 2011  
Blogger Idle Chatter and Random Thoughts said...

Hooray! Success!!!
you got the credit.

Thursday, January 20, 2011  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home