Monday, April 5, 2010

I think she loves him...

...yes, I am sure.
Lilly loves her baby brother.
They are so cute together and she just keeps herself very busy with him...

The kids were very excited about Easter this year. I am not sure why they had so much anticipation built up about it, but they did. Maybe because Grandpa Tex is here?? I am not sure- but I enjoyed it.

We sent them off to bed after they finished coloring eggs and Dad filled all the candy eggs for me. I had my hands full with cooking and cleaning to get ready for Sunday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lilly is a very sweet sister! You know, I am thinking that Griff's eyes are looking more like Lilly's.
I thought that when I was last with the kids. Then again, they ALL resemble each other! And their lovingly folks.

Wednesday, April 07, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home