Thursday, December 3, 2009

We're Home...

Patrick Griffis Potter is his name. Some of you are curious about where his name came from... Patrick is Pat's name (obviously) and Griffis is my maiden name. We decided to call him Griff. My dad is called Griff by most of his friends and family, so that's where the name came from. We love it and it fits this big baby boy perfectly!

We are home! The kids were sooo excited to see us and meet Griff. It was just awesome to see how excited they were and I had really missed them! Griff handled all the hugs, kisses and pats on the head like a pro. He is doing great and is a good baby so far.






This picture was taken just before we left for the hospital Monday night. I was anxious, but had NO IDEA what was ahead of me....22 hours of labor, whew. I am glad that is all behind me. I had awesome nurses and my OB Doc was incredible. They supported me in my decision to try everything possible to deliver Griff without a C-Section. I appreciated all the support. Pat and Kathy were awesome too!
I also want to thank Momma B (Cathy) for taking care of my angels when I could not. She did a SUPERB JOB. I didn't have to worry one second about them. She went above and beyond...as always. Thanks Momma B, love ya lots!
I will post more later. I am a bit tired...
Thanks again to all of you for your love, prayers and support. We are just thrilled to have Griff in our family!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another Angel is added to the Potter family! Griff is oh so perfect...so sweet. Truly a bundle of joy!! You done good, kiddo! I am so thrilled that I got to hold him this evening! And to spend the time with Lil and Mac! They're the best!!

Thursday, December 03, 2009  
Blogger Kelsey said...

Awwww. I think he looks like Mac in the carseat picture. Hope everyone is adjusting well!

Friday, December 04, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home