Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby on Board

Most of you now know our very exciting news!
Baby #3 is on it's way for the Potter Family.
We are excited and feel very blessed to be adding to our family.
Approximate due date, according to my calculations, will be early December. (2nd - 7th)
I will be having an ultrasound on the 29th of this month to confirm the date.
The answer to my magnified headaches is the surge of hormones from the pregnancy. Hopefully, as the hormones level off, the headaches will too. I will take the headaches, it will all be worth it in the end!
Oh, and for those of you that have not yet asked- we will not be finding out the gender...we are going to wait it out.
According to a "Due Date Calculator", I am 7 weeks today. A little early to be announcing it, but we are so excited, we just can't keep it a secret!
Will keep you all posted on our progress-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!!
I am so excited for you guys!!!
A baby! I look forward to watching you blossom
and glow!! Isn't it funny! Jimbo doesn't notice a new hair do but noticed you "healthy glow" the minute he saw you at bunco! So much so, he almost asked if you were pregnant! He astonishes us sometimes!
I do hope the headaches go away ASAP! if there is anything you need, just say the word. We are here for you!! Blessings upon you, your wonderful family, and the newest one, Lil' Tex! Love you!!!!!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home