Monday, April 6, 2009

Swim Time


Lilly has started swim lessons. She has always LOVED the water and can actually swim, but needs to definitely practice and learn some techniques. Her swim teacher is very nice and does a lot of fun games in the water with the kids.
My only problem is getting Lilly out of the pool when it is time to go...she WILL NOT get out and it makes me so mad! I tell her and tell her to get out and she just ignores me...today the teacher had to bring her to me. I was fuming....she is a stubborn kiddo at times! Next week I am wearing shorts and will drag her out of the water myself. We'll see how that goes!! LOL...






1 Comments:

Blogger Coody Corner said...

She is so cute. She is gonna be a little duck like John Allen was. You could not get him out of the water....

Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home