Friday, June 26, 2009

Catie Lynn Update

I went with Sherry yesterday to all of Catie Lynn's appt's. It was a long day for her, but she was a trooper. Such a sweet little thing...bless her heart.
She had her CT scan first, then an ultrasound and finally her chemo treatment. Her blood counts were awesome, the best they have been thus far.
Hopefully, all her results will be back sometime this afternoon from her scan and ultrasound. I will keep you all updated as soon as I hear something.

Sherry is doing good. She is scheduled for an induction on Tuesday (the 30th) morning. So, unless she goes into labor over the next few days, baby will be here sometime that day.

PS: BIG THANKS to Momma B for watching my kiddo's so I could help Sherry!

PSS: I also have some prayer requests- my grandfather's last living sister, Kathleen, is getting ready to start chemo and things look kind of "bleak", so please pray for her and her family. She was very close with Big John and also lives in Texas. Secondly, please pray for my cousin Cody. He has had some health problems, including SEVERE migraines. He is being sent to a headache clinic in Houston and will be there several days. Please pray that they can help him find the cause of his migraines, they are very bad and he has fought them for a very long time.
Thanks Much!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pleasure, dear! I love your kids so much! They are so sweet and easy! I hope you ask me again!
Love to help you out as much as I can! Always!

Friday, June 26, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home